At last I'm starting to post!

Hi everyone!

So here's my blog..it's been sitting here for a long while with nothing happening. Posting and updating myself online wasn't really my thing but I'll slowly try to change that. I'll be posting different stuff and probably talk a little. This way, I'll be forced to be more productive and achieve something. I'm still learning and want to learn even more. As what my heroes say, there's no magic -  it's all about hard work, patience and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! 

So, I'm hoping that this online journal thing will show my progress or something. And hopefully might help anyone out there.

And yeah, if you're wondering why the heck of a blog name, I was inspired by this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt:

     "Do one thing everyday that scares you."


So now, how is it related to drawing or painting? Well, you don't really improve on something if you keep avoiding it. You'll be stuck in the same place if you keep doing what you always do. So if you're afraid of drawing anatomy, draw it! If you're afraid of doing environments because you suck at drawing perspective, go research and draw it! And the list could go on and on.. It's really about developing and improving your weak spots and refining your art skills. 'Coz, if you won't, you'll never be good at it. Mastery takes repetition. That's the key.


But hey, you're not alone on this, most artists are guilty of this, too. Like me. Yes, especially me. Haha. That's why I have this blog. But things should change from this day on or else i'll be doomed forever.. So, my friend, I tell you, gear yourself up, too, and just do it! Draw the things that scare you. Because everything in here are the things that I'm scared of (though probably not all), and just wanted to share it with you. 

So there..

Let's get this rolling before the world ends!

:D

Comments

Popular Posts